Have a question about The Province at ECU apartments? Search for an answer among the following FAQs.
- Are the apartments furnished?
- Yes, all of our apartments are fully furnished. All you need to supply is linens, utensils and any personal items that you will need.
- Are the beds all the same size?
Yes, all beds have Full XL sized mattresses. 54" wide x 80" long x 8" thick
- Can I bring my pet?
Unfortunately no, pets are not allowed.
- Can I pay my bill with a credit card?
Great News! We have a great feature that lets you pay online! View your balance, submit electronic checks, or pay with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover from any computer. You can even submit maintenance requests! Just log on to our website, click the "Pay Rent" link. This will take you to our resident rent pay portal. There is a small convenience charge for this service.
- How are roommates matched?
- We have partnered with RoomSync to provide a modern matching platform where residents choose their own roommates. After you complete the leasing process you will be emailed a link to join our RoomSync network. You will then log in to RoomSync using Facebook, create a matching profile, and begin your search to find your new best friend - or roommate for starters. If you already have a roommate in mind, you can confirm your roommate request within RoomSync.
- How are rooms assigned?
- Residents who already have preferred roommates can confirm their roommate match requests using RoomSync, our roommate matching platform. If they do not already have a roommate, residents will search for and choose their own roommate using RoomSync. Residents will be able to communicate with each other during and after the selection process. In the event that potential roommates discover that they are no longer compatible, they can request a different roommate and we will do our best to accommodate any change request. To provide sufficient time and the greatest opportunity for residents to find the perfect roommate, they should apply and sign a lease as early as possible.
- What utilities are included?
- Basic cable, sewer, trash, and internet are included. Electricity is included, with an allowance cap. There is a fee for water service.
- If I am over 21, do I need a guarantor?
Yes. All leases are required to have a guarantor. If an approved guarantor cannot be obtained, EdR Management, Inc. will accept a security deposit of two (2) month's rent.
- When is the move in date for Fall 2017-18 year?
The move in date for Fall 2017-18 year is August 15. First of the (12) twelve installments is due July 15th with the remaining installments due on the 1st of each month, starting September 1st.
- What types of apartments and rooms are available?
We have four different types of apartments available, including 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, and 4x4 apartments. Each of these types have different floor plans/layouts to choose from. It’s all up to you! More info is available from our leasing office.
- What types of leases are available?
- We lease by the bedroom at The Province. This means that your monthly rent covers your bedroom only. The benefit of this is that you cannot be held responsible if your roommate does not pay or is late with his or her rent.